What do we do?
We provide Regular Maintenance, Supply and Certification for all types of Marine vessels.
In accordance with (where applicable) the requirements of:
- I.M.O. SOLAS
- Lloyds Register Approved (Certificate Auk 1000429)
- MSA – NZ Maritime Safety Authority
- The Shipping Regulations 1994
- New Zealand Standard – NZS 4503:2005
- The NZ Hazardous Substances And New Organisms Act 1996
- Dept Of Occupational Safety & Health Requirements
What does this include?
- Vessel fire safety equipment inspections and recommendations
- Portable extinguisher servicing, testing and recharging
- Fixed System management, maintenance and supply
- Inspection certificates issued with all work
Why choose us?
- Cost effective & reliable
- Technicians are experienced and qualified
- Conveniently located in Westhaven, Auckland
- Loan Units are supplied in all locations equipment is removed for servicing
- Comprehensive equipment lists are collated and maintained
- Our customers include Sanford, Ports of Auckland and Fullers
- First Aid equipment
- Fire Hose, Couplings, Pumps
- Protective Fire Safety Suits
- Breathing Apparatus and Escape Sets
- Stockists of Australia & NZ Standards approved, MSA approved, US Coast Guard approved and Solas approved equipment